[J22-Fleet 1] HOT OFF THE PRESS REGARDING THIS THURSDAY'S WINTER HAPPY HOUR!

Barbara Speltz barbspeltz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 13:02:01 CST 2015

As long as you're coming to the *Winter Happy Hour* at Lord Fletcher's Old
Lake Lodge <https://www.facebook.com/LordFletchers> this *Thursday 1/22*....

1. Grab a bottle of wine along to donate to Wine on Wayzata Bay's
fundraiser ($12 and up; something you'd serve your friends)!
2. We'll then give you another ticket to toss into the hat for cool door
prizes that night!
3. You'll feel good about donating to our "Boat Load 'o Wine" game on June
19th AND increasing your chances to win this Thursday!

*Wine on Wayzata Bay*
*June 19, 2015*

--
Have a great day!