[J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: A Series Salads for the J/22 Fleet

Craig Smith craigallynsmith at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 09:11:19 CDT 2015

Dear J22 fleet,

It's our turn to host the A-series party next Sunday, June 14.

Each boat can pick a salad or be assigned one on Thursday.
Plan to make enough to feed 30 people.
Jill (cc'ed) is keeping the list, so reply to her.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_salads

We also need volunteers to bartend, set-up and clean-up.

Your Rookie Social Chair,
Craig Smith