[J22-Fleet 1] Rumble Sunday

miller.m at mchsi.com miller.m at mchsi.com
Sun May 31 08:44:17 CDT 2015

It's not too late to attend the J22 Rumble in the Bay today. Perfect wind and sunshine.
Event starts at 11AM. Done by 3. Arrive by 10:30 to meet at clubhouse to discuss the format.

Even if you don't have a full team, we have coaches willing to join you.
Plan is to do some practice starts with a short upwind and downwind with coaches standing on the transom. Followed by races in the bay.
Remember there is no 2PM start in our fleet today for the A series race.
Mike Miller