[J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: Sad news

Bert Foster bert at apexq.com
Sun May 31 14:04:14 CDT 2015

I too just saw him last month. Talked car racing. He also wanted to take the racing/class/experience at BRI.  I thought I talked him into taking his son or wife to Drive a Tank and Shoot Machine Guns. He was generous to Wowb and the WYC auction.

Recently both he and sand lost there mothers, and now for Sandy to loose him at such an early age is really tough. My prayers go out to her and family.  He will be missed

Bert

Sent from my iPad