[J22-Fleet 1] Shirts!

Jeffery Cameron Cameron at bipl.net
Mon Apr 11 12:28:12 CDT 2016

Greetings Fleet #1!

What a terrific meeting last night.  It was great catching up with friends and meeting a few new folks!

As I mentioned at the meeting, if you have any design ideas or would like to voice a preference on: color, short/long sleeve, tech/cotton/blend, pre-order/at an event, etc. let me know.

As of now, I am thinking a small logo on the front, right chest, and a larger design on the back for the t-shirt and maybe just the small logo on a tech option, but let me know if the tech shirt should also carry the large design on the back.

I can be reached at:

Cameron at bipl.net or W 612 236-0121 and M 612 203-7259

Jeff Cameron