[J22-Fleet 1] J-22 881 For sale

Scott Brigham Scott.Brigham at genmills.com
Mon Apr 11 12:53:03 CDT 2016

Let it be known that J-22 881, AKA, the Dude is for sale.  Tell your friends or loved one........

We just can't manage the big boat up in Bayfield and the J-22 program anymore.   I'm also sailing some big boat races this year and next that are going to take me off the lake.  PacCup this year, and potentially the TransPac next year.

Jeno and I are going to splash her this year and pay all the fees, and try  to get the races in while I we sell her......   I want to keep her on the lake, so I'm not going to get to aggressive.  Trailer, recently repainted with spare tire, equipment box, 4600 pound Shore Station lift with Manmade cradle and lift motor.  2 spin poles, 4 cycle 2 hp Honda outboard motor, 2 sets of sails, (one bad, North, one good, Quantum).  Faired keel, new sea hood, new bulkheads, Ronstan calibrated turnbuckles, rigged like Lar's boat.  Harken winches, nice gear, Tactic, etc...etc.....  Never wet sailed.  Always on a lift, gelcoat bottom.  No paint.

Will talk full sales price or partial partnership, that turns into full partnership next year.

Scott

Scott A. Brigham | General Mills Convenience & Foodservice
National Account Manager | *: 763.293.1260  | Cell:  612-850-5131
*:scott.brigham at genmills.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL  This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee.  The information contained herein is privileged and confidential.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, other than by its intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message.