[J22-Fleet 1] Fleet #1 2016 dues

Michael Bowers msbowers55439 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:32:35 CDT 2016

For J22 owners that plan to race with WYC this summer, please be aware that
we do collect dues as a fleet to help fund the A Series party, glass ware,
etc.  This season it will also be seed money to fund the development of
some new sailing ware (aka T shirts).

All fleets pay dues to help fund social and on water events and WYC will
withhold scores at the request of fleets if said dues are not paid.
Thankfully we've not had to resort to that in recent memory.

The dues are $50 for this season.

Please make checks payable to "WYC-J22 Fleet"

and send to:

Michael Bowers
5612 Hillside Ct
Edina, MN 55439

I will publish the fleet finances as soon as I finish my taxes (I'm a
procrastinator, so I'm taking advantage of the extra weekend).  Sorry I've
been remiss at keeping this up to date the last couple of years.  Be
assured, we have been running our regattas as break even events
 and have actually been able to amass a little bit of a safety cushion
(~$3000) over the last 5 seasons.  It is with this money that we can afford
to take a risk on printing shirts and hope that we can then sell them all.