[J22-Fleet 1] Message from Carol Pine

holly at veritasmarketing.com holly at veritasmarketing.com
Mon Dec 12 11:58:56 CST 2016

Passing this to the J/22 fleet on behalf of Carol Pine.

Dear Fleet #1

After 16 years of owning and racing Hot Flash, I have sold her to Ken
Heithoff, a long time WYC member who - at one time - was routinely trading
the top spot with Bob Slocum in the scrappy Flying Scot fleet, summer after
summer.

Ken wants to return to racing and is hoping for a three generation team:
himself as grandad, his son and grandchildren.

Many of you may remember Ken. He is an avid and experienced racer and he
will be an asset to our strong J-22 fleet. I have told Ken that, although
Hot Flash is a "senior" (and she needs a little "boat-ox"), there is no
mistaking her speed and ability to win races in the right hands (just check
out her 2015 season for proof).

I want to thank you ALL for your support of women racing, for your
generosity with coaching and assistance -- and for your consistent
sportsmanship. The J-22 fleet is without equal!

See you on the docks - I'll be buying a crew membership.

Gratefully, Carol Pine

 <http://www.veritasmarketing.com/>

Holly Jo Anderson
d: 952.738.8177 ex.700