[J22-Fleet 1] J/22 Fleet #1 2016 Season Recap

Michael Bowers msbowers55439 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 11:33:24 CST 2016

One correction...Dave Brasch  (remember the guy who owns 963 :) ) piloted
the boat to the 3rd step on the podium in the combined champ.   I was
having fun cruising around big island with my kids.

It was a great season.  Thanks for all of your hard work and great
coordinating and delegating skills John.

Mike