[J22-Fleet 1] Kevin Kenny and Terry Flynn are the Annapolis NOOD Regatta Overall Winners!

John Dyer dogbreath47 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 20:19:11 CDT 2016

Congratulations to Wayzata Yacht Club's Kevin Kenny, who along with Terry
Flynn, were the overall winners at the 2016 Annapolis NOOD Regatta.

This is the second year in a row that Kevin has been a podium finisher at a
national-level J/22 event. We are fortunate to have him in our J/22 fleet.

Click here to see read the Sailing World press release and watch the video
of Terry being interviewed, and a brief video of Kevin trimming in what
looks like hideous conditions.
<http://www.sailingworld.com/helly-hansen-nood-regatta-in-annapolis-overall-winner>

Go Kevin!