[J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: Register for J22 World Championship

John Dyer dogbreath47 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 13:43:47 CDT 2016

Hi Folks,

This is from the US Class office. - John

============================

The 2016 J22 World Championship is going to be held in Kingston, Ontario
Canada at the 1976 Olympic facility on Lake Ontario from August 22-25. This
is one of the best fresh water sailing venues in the world, and we have a
great event planned. Go to http://www.cork.org/2016-j22-world-championship/
to obtain more information and to register.

Please note that the date for advanced registration with payment, and a
reduced fee of CDN$595, is June 15. Any registration or payment after that
date will have to pay CDN$695. We are looking forward to seeing you in
Kingston!

Questions may be directed to Ron Harris at rdharris at bell.net or
514-206-3935.