[J22-Fleet 1] Fleet dues payable at Cool Cup

Michael Bowers msbowers55439 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 13:28:15 CDT 2017

It is up to me to submit a list of non-paid fleet dues to the scorer; I
won't do that until after this weekend.  So if you plan to pay fleet dues
($50) at the Ice Breaker that is acceptable.

If you will not be attending the Ice Breaker, aka Cool Cup, and you are a
boat owner that actively races with our fleet, please send me a check for
$50 payable to:

WYC/J22 Fleet

Michael Bowers
5612 Hillside Ct
Edina MN 55439

Your dues go toward social and training events, fleet specific trophy
maintenance and building up a buffer fund toward hosting the 2019 J22 NA
North Americans

Now, if you haven't paid your WYC dues and don't get scored, I can't help
you there.

Mike