[J22-Fleet 1] T-shirts!

Jeffery Cameron Cameron at bipl.net
Wed May 31 18:19:34 CDT 2017

Hi All!

Last season we sold 166 shirts to the fleet members, so you would think everyone would have a couple!

However, I have heard a few people ask if I would do one more order.

So, I am going to do one last/final t-shirt order. The design will be the same as last year and I will only be doing a few styles.

The colors will be red, white, or blue and the styles will be long or short sleeve in either cotton or tech.

Cost will again be $5 per shirt.

Either email me at cameron at bipl.net<mailto:cameron at bipl.net> or see me at the club and give me the order specifics (size, color, style).

Payment will be on delivery of the shirts. If you order, you are guaranteeing you will pay me when they arrive.

See you on the water!

Jeff Cameron