[J22-Fleet 1] Crew Available Tonight

Russell Swansen rswansen at comcast.net
Thu Jun 7 10:56:48 CDT 2018

J22 Skippers,

It's feast or famine for me.  Either I don't have enough crew, or I have too
many who want to go.  Tonight it's feast.  I have a trimmer who I recruited
this year to the club, Jan Selby who is looking for a ride tonight.  Jan
raced competitively at Tufts in the early 80s and is eager to get back into
racing and to meet people at the club.  If you are interested in having her
crew for you tonight you can contact her directly at her email
janselby at mac.com or by phone or text at 612 889 3640.

If she doesn't hear from someone beforehand she is still coming out to the
club and will see if she can get a ride at the crew for hire table, or we
will ride 4 on my boat.

Russ