[J22-Fleet 1] Get out and race

Holly Jo Anderson holly at veritasmarketing.com
Fri Jun 8 11:57:27 CDT 2018

J/22 Champ Series - Saturday, race time 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, looks cloud, 66
to 70 degrees and E to SEE and then SE at about 7. Perfect day to come out
and race. As we all know, clouds and cooler temperatures keep the motor
boats away. We only had one boat out last Saturday. So please come race
against moxXie. It gets lonely on the main lake with one boat.

Champ Series/J/22 Champ Series - Sunday, race time looks mostly cloudy to
partly sunny and ESE to SE at 11. Perfect conditions for two back to back
races.

And if that's not enough, the A Series party is on Sunday. It's hosted by
the J/24 fleet. Let's see if they took our lead from last year and stepped
it up a bit. Free food is never a bad thing. Maybe they'll have blow boats
and signature drinks.

Get your crew together and get out and race this weekend!