[J22-Fleet 1] Crew spot for Thursday Races this summer?

Gordon Stott gordonstott at gmail.com
Wed May 16 10:13:57 CDT 2018

Dear J22'ers,

Does anybody have a crew spot opening up at all for the Thursday series
this summer? I have several years' experience racing in bigger boats in San
Francisco and Annapolis and raced on several boats last summer across the
club  fleets, including with Holly on 'Moxxie' in the J22 fleet and with
Steve on 'Rush' in the J24 fleet.

I would love to find a spot in the J22 fleet which was my favorite boat
from last summer. I have done both headsail trim and foredeck, I am 6' and
weigh 205 lbs and pretty athletic.

I will be away for the next two weeks but will be available for most races
after that.

Cheers,

Gordon