[J22-Fleet 1] Required equipment?

Lars Hansen lars at larshansenphoto.com
Wed Apr 24 14:35:53 CDT 2019

Dallas, Wil, Craig and Russell,

Thanks for your feedback on the CO2 information posted. I’m glad so many people read it.
I have never owned a boat with a motor so I was unaware of the additional regulations for boats with motors found in the MN DNR Boater information guide.
My intention was not to say you have to go get these stickers or detectors but rather, here are some additional regulations you might not know about.
Hoping that if this list were seen by J22 North American competitors who travel here from other states they would be forwarned as to Minnesota boating laws.
From my point of view, another reason not to own a motor (studio smiley face here)!
Thanks again and looking forward to the 2019 J22 North American Championship!
Lars