[J22-Fleet 1] [External] CO Stickers

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 16:02:30 CDT 2019

 Why would you be running an outboard motor inside the cabin?
I think the stickers should go on the finger pier to warn anyone entering the lake area that there is a motor within that space that produces CO gas.
I further suggest that Lithium Ion batteries are extreme fire hazards ( The Grand Tour: Hammonds burning wreck of the Rimac) and Holly should have a nomex suit and fire extinguishers.

|  |  |

|  |
The Grand Tour: Hammonds burning wreck of the Rimac

After Richard Hammond drove his Rimac Concept One from a cliff in the Hemberg Hillclimb, the car went on fire. L...

FYI, Uta can translate the video, but suffice to say that battery had so much juice that it burned for days.
Mike