[J22-Fleet 1] New J22 Fleet Captain and Treasurer

Jill Fynboh jsfynboh at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 15:44:41 CST 2019

 If I may, CONGRATS to Fleet #1 and THANK YOU to Holly and Bob!!!

    On Monday, January 7, 2019, 3:36:16 PM CST, Charles Schroeder <cschroeder at northstarcapital.com> wrote:

 Congratulations, Holly and Bob!!

Charlie

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 8, 2019, at 3:24 AM, John Dyer <dogbreath47 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Folks,
>
> I am happy to announce that Holly Jo Anderson has been elected the WYC J22 Fleet Captain for 2019-2020. In addition, Bob Leach has been elected Fleet Treasurer for the same period. Both Holly and Bob have been active in fleet administration for many years and both will do a fine job as officers for the fleet.
>
> Best,
>
> John Dyer
The information in this e-mail (including attachments) may contain confidential information intended solely for the named recipient. Any unauthorized review, use, or distribution is prohibited, unless authorized by the sender. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately alert the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments from your system. Thank you.