[J22-Fleet 1] New J22 Fleet Captain and Treasurer

Lars Hansen lars at larshansenphoto.com
Mon Jan 7 16:30:53 CST 2019

Congratulations to Holly and Bob!

Also a huge THANKS to John Dyer for his service and support of J22 Fleet #1.

One additional comment to you-all. I was just in Florida and had a chance to speak with the J22 class executive secretary Chris Howell. He asked if anyone from Fleet # 1 was planning to attend the J22 midwinter championship? I’ve heard of 3-4 boats interested in going.
It is important to sign up in advance.

This helps their organizers do a better job.

As a show of support for the J22 class. I f you have not done so, I ask all of you considering attending that event to preregister. https://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/applet_registration_form.php?regatta_id=17863 <https://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/applet_registration_form.php?regatta_id=17863>
It does not cost you anything to pre register and it really helps to promote the event and or class.

Other potential competitors look at the preregistered list to help decide if the event will be big enough or “worth it” to go. If they see only 8 boats signed up they may abandon their plans. Lets help them and the class by signing up.

This will come back to us for our regatta. We hope to have lots of competitors here this summer so please sign up.

Looking forward to our event!

Lars

ps karma is a bi**h, so do the right thing!

Lars Hansen Photography Inc.
1620 Central Avenue NE #242
Minneapolis, MN 55413
o 612-332-5112