[J22-Fleet 1] Kudos from the Midwest!

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 12:51:21 CDT 2019

Bravo to the whole team!

Kevin Kenny

kevinpkenny at yahoo.com

    On Thursday, July 11, 2019, 12:25:21 PM CDT, Jeffery Cameron via J22 <j22 at lists.wyc.org> wrote:

Hi All!

Here is some regatta feedback from our new friends in the Midwest and the North Sails rep.

“Three boats from our Region, Doug, Colin, and I made it to North Americans in Minnesota a couple of weeks ago.  Not to gloat, but it was about as good as it gets.  Tight racing in the peloton, interesting starts and mark roundings, no swearing or really any yelling between boats and a fair number of multi-boat photo finishes.  Really a first class event end to end.”  - Ted Lischer, J/22 407, from Kansas City

“Thanks for running a great event! I think that everything went well and the social events were great!” – Mike Marshall, J/22 1578, North Sails Rep. from Rhode Island

Well done organizers and volunteers!

Jeff