[J22-Fleet 1] Kudos from the Midwest!

Jeffery Cameron Cameron at bipl.net
Thu Jul 11 13:03:11 CDT 2019

You betcha! Thanks to you all for your assistance. Jill is out of town until the 18th, so we still haven’t finalized our expenses and won’t until month end so. A debrief after that might be better, but we could do a preliminary debrief and then follow up with the financials afterward.

Let me know when you want to get together.