[J24 ListSrv]Gone Sailing at The J/24 Great Racing Regatta

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Sat Sep 25 03:10:46 CDT 2004

IT’S A GO!!!
Hi Everyone,

The Great Racing Regatta,Dist.15 Championship is alive and well.
I’ve gotten the official word from the Groovy Folks at the Geneva Yacht
Club. We have received enough registrations to make it happen. Thanks to
everyone who sent in his or her registrations in early, it really helped a
lot.
We still need to get more boats to come and play with us, so keep those
registrations coming. The more boats the more fun it will be!!!
I have been struggling to get raffle prizes, if anyone has something they
would like to donate, or know where they can get some items for the raffle
it would be helpful. It doesn’t have to be sailing related. Anything would
help. Let me know.
We could also use some help with registration Friday, and Saturday morning.
And a couple of other misc. type things let me know if you can help out.
Do you need crew? Do you have extra crew that want to go sailing in Geneva?
I currently know of 4-6 people looking for a boat to sail on, and their good
sailors too.  Do you have a boat that you would be willing to let someone
use for the regatta? Let me know and we’ll try to coo ordinate.
I’ll be calling some of the local hotels to find out availability.
I’ll be sending more info later this weekend.
Looking forward to seeing you on the starting line!!!

Jibe HO,
Tim Oelschlager
Your Dist.15 Gov.
US J/24 Class