[J24 ListSrv]Gone Sailing at The J/24 Great Racing Regatta

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Mon Sep 27 22:50:59 CDT 2004

Gone Sailing!!!
Hi Everyone,

The Great Racing Regatta,Dist.15 Championship is alive and well.
Everything is a go and were looking at having a great event. I have been
able to land some free Becks beer for our favorite Regatta. The raffle
prizes are coming in, slowly, I could use your help, if anyone has something
they would like to donate or knows where to get some raffle prizes it would
help a ton. It doesn’t have to be sailing related.  Thanks.

We still need to get more boats to come and play with us, so keep those
registrations coming. The more boats the more fun it will be!!!
 Looking for crew so you can sail I have bunch of great folks looking for a
boat to sail on, Rock Stars all of em. Let me know what your looking for and
I’ll forward their info to you.
Registration will be upstairs in the bar, so sit back have a Becks and relax
while awaiting your turn to sign up and get all of the registration stuff
done. A more user-friendly scale will be at registration to help make the
process a lot easier.

There are many places to stay with availability left for the weekend. in
prices ranging from cheap to holy smokes my mortgage is less. Check the
notice of race for phone numbers.  If you’re having trouble finding a place
let me know. And you can stay with Doug Kracht.

There is still room on the starting line for your boat; I won’t make any
promises for turning the corners however. Keep those registrations coming
 Or just show up we’ll let you sail even at the last minute. We need more
boats, everyone is welcome, try to let us know if your coming

Tim Oelschlager
Your Dist.15 Gov.
US J/24 Class