[J24 ListSrv]fleet 1 meeting

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Mon Mar 14 00:23:20 CST 2005

J/24 Fleet #1
 Winter Meeting and party
April 9 2005 @ WYC 7:00pm
It’s that time of year again to be thinking about sailing again.
Spring isn’t that far away and what a great time to get together and catch
up with all of your sailing nemesis’. Meet the proud new owner of the
lightning fast SLEEPER Bruce Lanners. Welcome to Fleet #1 Bruce. Were glad
you made the jump to boat ownership. You will be a great addition to the
fleet.

We will have a brief meeting starting at 7:00 followed by a casual get
together with free beer and pizza. The 2004 J/24 Fleet #1 Team of the year
will be awarded amongst other awards. Don’t forget to bring your crewmembers
with, as it could be your team winning the coveted Team of the year vest’s
and the awesome lighted 3dimensional trophy.

 At the meeting we will be discussing the upcoming racing season, Regattas,
fleet building, fleet elections, the budget, scoring, throw outs, etc
.
Making plans for this seasons U-Gotta- Regatta. We’re also looking for a
computer geek to help revamp-update our fleet website page.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the party. After a long winter it will
be great fun to talk sailing again. {with someone who cares, other than the
the wife who just nods and smiles every once and a while to be polite.}

Your Fleet #1 captain

Jerry Krebsbach