[J24 ListSrv] U-Gotta reminder

Mike Miller miller.m at mchsi.com
Wed Sep 28 05:47:38 CDT 2005

You can't use the weather as an excuse to miss U-Gotta 2005. No rain, 65-70 F, and moderate winds. Let's get our entire Fleet #1 on the line for a 11 AM start. Sat. 4 Races, Sun 2 Races with Blake as our PRO. Throw in a few out of towners, Brigham's meal, Tim's raffle and you will get your end of season fix of racing. We are also waiving any late fee, so get your team and measurement certificate together and join us.
Best reason to not miss is I am driving Voodoo and plan to WIN!

Mike Miller - Registration Chair
VooDoo 5136