[J24 ListSrv] (no subject)

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Fri Sep 30 09:57:27 CDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

We could use some more raffle prizes for this weekends regatta yet.  We’re
hoping for some help from all of us for this. Maybe there is something you
can sneak out the back door from work today. {If you work at the bank I
wouldn’t sneak out the back door w/ a money doggy bag}
Any items you can donate would be greatly appreciated. A bottle of rum, a 12
pack of beer, boat cleaners, wax etc
it doesn’t have to be expensive.
We waived the late fee for registration, so you saved ten bucks, put it back
into your fleet and help support out regatta. There hasn’t been anyone who
has pre-registered. So we all would have had to pay the late fee anyway.
Just bring whatever you can donate or come up with for stuff to the club on
Saturday.

Thanks in advance for your help.

J/24 fleet #1