[J24 ListSrv] A Few Announcements

sgaines ron.mcdonald at bluintelligence.com
Mon Jun 5 09:50:07 CDT 2006

				Just a few comments on last week as well as the week ahead.

				Saturday (Big Island Racing)
It's probably been years since there were 5 J24's competing in the Big Island Series.  Thanks go out to Hellfire, Sleeper, Voodoo and Kattack for joining us on the water that early in the morning.  You couldn't have asked for better conditions and we were back on the dock by noon.  You can still join in on the fun next Saturday, race starts at 10.  Also for those that want to crew and don't have a boat for Saturdays, send me an email and I'll make sure you have a ride.

Sunday (Picture Day)
First, congratulations to Zoom for a great performance;  and thanks for most of you showing up early for pictures.  We'll schedule another day to snap some shots on a Thursday as well as try to get some on-the-water photos.  We hope to have the content for the website ready to publish next week.  I'll also have some High-rez photos available for the teams next week (I'll burn some discs or something).

This Sunday
I know it doesn't say it in the schedule, but we're throwing the A-Series party with the 22's this coming Sunday.  I had a brief discussion with them and our initial conversations have us doing the food and they would provide the scow bar and the booze.  I still need to talk with Chad as well as the 22 guys to confirm (any input from anyone who's done this party before would also be great).  With that said, I would like some volunteers to help with the party (cooking, setup, etc.).   Send me an email ron.mcdonald at bluintelligence.com with your level of interest (please).  It's important that we have a good showing, bring the family along!

-Ron