[J24 ListSrv] U-Gotta Update

Tom.Rickman tom.rickman at target.com
Tue Sep 25 18:42:20 UTC 2007

J24 friends,

The regatta planning has come along nicely.  Thanks to all the volunteers!

A couple updates:

Dinner will now be Italian from Stephano's instead of burgers and brats.  Thanks to Tammy Faiola and Steve Bren for making it happen!

We need cleanup volunteers for Friday (after registration), Saturday (after dinner), and Sunday (after the awards).  If you're thinking you will be around toward the end of any given day let me know.  We've had a lot of people step forward to volunteer for registration, crane help, dinners, etc.  If you haven't yet volunteered, cleanup shouldn't take more than fifteen minutes of your time and we'll all appreciate your contribution to the regatta.  Send me an email if you can help.

Currently the wind forecast is about 15 for both Saturday and Sunday.  Niiiiiice.

Tom