[J24 ListSrv] UGotta Crew Available

Bone, Josh jbone at carltontechnologies.com
Wed Sep 26 12:53:15 UTC 2007

Hello Fleet,

I am coming up to Wayzata this weekend from Chicago. I raced this regatta last year and had a blast sailing in the breeze.

I have raced J24's for 10 years, mostly in Texas.

While there I sailed with Roger Harden, Mark Smith and Bryan Dyer. Right now they are 3 of the top 4 boats on the Texas Circuit which is usually 20 boats per event.

Have won two J24 World Qualifiers as a trimmer.

I raced J80's for a number of years after that and have a 1st and 2nd place at World Championships and at Key West Race Week as trimmer.

I spent the summer here in Chicago sailing on a Farr40, J105 and T-10 as trimmer/boatspeed guy.

I really would like to sail, if I don't I will be doing yard work with my future father-in-law while my fiancé is dress shopping with momma.

185 lbs.

6'0"

Joshua Bone
Office Manager