[J24 ListSrv] Congratulations on a great regatta

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Sat Sep 13 12:38:20 UTC 2008

Hey,

I just wanted to pass on a quick congratulations to the entire J24 fleet. I lost track of all the people I saw making things happen and being great hosts. Thus, I'm not going to congratulate any individual and am instead sending this to the entire fleet.

These events put the club in a good light, and you've all done well this past week. Some of you were there very early on, and some saved the day at the last minute, but you all made it happen.

Enjoy you hang-overs, you've earned them.

Thanks,
dallas

      Wayzata Yacht Club  www.WYC.org
      Vice Commodore - Communications
      952-935-3465w . 952-931-9108h . 612-850-3192c
       View Dallas Johnson's profile