[J24 ListSrv] J-24 NA's, and Ugotta Regatta

Dave Breitner dbreitner at hatchagency.com
Mon Sep 15 13:28:19 UTC 2008

Dear Friends,

As a local sailor for many years, and now attending the WYC as an out of
towner, I have to say that the efforts put forth by the fleet and all of the
volunteers for both regattas this last week and a half were awesome. I have
attended many regattas, and from the outside looking in, these two regattas
were first class. Everything from the race committee, social activities,
catering and food, and all the other efforts could not have been better.

I congratulate all of you for your extreme efforts. Thanks for the great
time.

Dave Breitner

And crew from Kryptonite and Silver Bullet !