[J24 ListSrv] Party Next Saturday Night the 18th

TINA HEIDELBERGER toesmarie at msn.com
Fri Apr 10 15:26:05 CDT 2009

Hello fellow J-24 Sailors!

Spring has Sprung and we are kicking off the 2009 sailing season with a huge spring party.  PLease join us next Saturday, April 18th at 6:00 at Tina & Matt's house to be part of the festivities. This will also be the official pre-J-24 World Headquarters, as we send off our champs, Oz & Zoom!

 Margarita's will flow along with Beer and Wine and a super tasty dinner.  Off the charts!

PLease E-mail  me at toesmarie at msn.com and let me know if you can make it with your boat's name and the people form your boat who will be attending.  Don't forget please!

Directions: 2209 Indian Road West, Minnetonka, 55305