[J24 ListSrv] Wilmette and the District 15 Championship July 30, 31, August 1, 2010 NOR

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 30 09:45:53 CDT 2010

Hey Kids,

The Districts are going to be in Wilmette this summer.

I've sailed there many times before and they do a great job and it's a ton
of fun.  Ask Murphy and Roy all about it.
They have great facilty w/ launching, docking, excellent race comitte, and
clubhouse to enjoy all the festivities.  Bring your long eyes the courses
are long.
Sailing the big lake is a blast, with a whole new set of fun challenges.
It would be awesome to get most of the fleet to go like we used to do at
Geneva and show them how to sail on there own lake.  :)
They are working on accomodations to put us up in folks homes down there.

questions.
Contact Mark for more info.
Mark

(847) 274-7442 cell

mailto:mark.soya at comcast.net

 Hope we can have a great showing from our fleet!!!!

Tim

Tim Oelschlager
Realtor     SRS
Home Buyers Realty Corp.