[J24 ListSrv] Are you looking for Crew??

sasschaff SASCHAFF at smumn.edu
Mon Mar 5 14:22:27 CST 2012

Hello,
        Do you need a crew member or someone to just fill in when other primary crew is away?  I am looking for a J24 to sail on this spring, summer and fall.  Interested in sailing pretty much any of the races (Thurs/Sat /Sunday) or any regatta.

Experience:

Sailed on a Paceship 26 for 4 years with the St. Croix Sailing Club. Only left because I would like to sail closer to home and work.
While I crewed the boat won yacht of the year for 3 years.
Primary crew position is a trimmer - including spinnaker and jib and genoa.  Some experience on main sail trim.
Quick learner if you need me to cover other positions on the boat.
Looking for a boat that likes to have fun with a competitive spirit.
Bonus for you!  I am under 120lbs.

Please e-mail if you need crew!

Looking forward to getting out on the water!

Shannon

saschaff at smumn.edu