[J24 ListSrv] BOAT NEEDED FOR 2012 SEASON

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 14:45:51 CST 2012

Hello Everyone,

I would like to expand my sailing knowledge and I am hoping one of you might be able to help me.

I wish to be part of a J24 crew this season for Saturdays.  For example: around the island race.

My sailing resume:

Raced for 12 years - 4 yrs at MYC and 8 yrs at WYC
Roles:

Trimmer
Foredeck (currently in this role with the Capri fleet)
Pit
Main sail trimmer
Driver (Did this once)
Raced scows for four years - "C" and "E" class
Raced on Capri 25 for 8 years
Raced a J24 a couple of times on Rush as pit.
Raced on a Sonar a few times

Please let me know if you have room on your boat.  I am fun and love to learn new ways to sail.  My passion for the sport is strong as I have proven it with my committee participation with the U-Gotta regatta, Sonar North American regatta, Capri Nationals regatta, and the C-Dock Party.

Thank you for your consideration.  I look forward to hearing from one of you soon.  My cell is 612-281-1504

Cheers!
CC