[J24 ListSrv] Fwd: [Fleets] Is There Any Appetite for Any of This?

Holly Jo Anderson holly at veritasmarketing.com
Wed Jul 16 12:21:39 CDT 2014

While this has little to do with race course ideas, this is the best year
ever to race on the weekend.

There are a few J/24s that go out for the mid-distance Big Island races with
the kids. And they are having a great time. This solves the family
obligation issue - bring them along. Give your spouse a few hours without
the kids or bring the spouse too.

The biggest Sunday complaint is the waves and no wind. That's not been the
case this year. And we've had wind on Saturdays and Sunday. Last week, it
was about 15 to 20 on Sunday. This weekend it'll be 10 to 15. Did I mention
no waves. Get out and race on the weekends!

Have a great rumble!