[J24 ListSrv] Fwd: [Fleets] Is There Any Appetite for Any of This?

Shawn Patterson spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
Wed Jul 16 13:00:43 CDT 2014

Great feedback again from everyone - thank you and its very much
appreciated!   I will consolidate everything today - all great points.

Also - Yes we could def use some more weekend J24's...Sat/Sun has had great
wind and been a blast this year.   We decided to try to do most Sat/Sundays
(even with the 3 and 5yr olds) and its been a great way to try new courses,
get family and new crew out,  and create some backups for Thursdays.

Reminder: The Womens Big Island Cup is this Saturday at 10am - please join
if you can!  Note of Caution: Brynn, Abby, and/or my daughter Gia will be
driving:)

Shawn

*Shawn Patterson*
President

*Resolution Medical, LLC*
5201 East River Road, Suite 301
Minneapolis, MN 55421-1035
office: 763.205.5553
cell: 716.432.3545
spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
www.resolutionmedical.com <http://www.ResolutionMedical.com>

Resolution Medical Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic mail
transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential or proprietary information
belonging to the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributing, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.  Thank
you for your cooperation.