[J24 ListSrv] Fwd: Rescheduled Bob Slocum event June 21, noon-ish: we still need you

Shawn Patterson spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
Tue Jun 17 11:36:34 CDT 2014

FYI - See below for the family regatta rescheduled for this SATURDAY and
participate if you can!

Also, didn't receive many responses on the SUNDAY Rumble Regatta followed
by the A party so please let me know if you plan to race or not.  Party
will be a blast...  So far it's Dirty Paws and Context with responses...

*Shawn Patterson*
President

*Resolution Medical, LLC*
5201 East River Road, Suite 301
Minneapolis, MN 55421-1035
office: 763.205.5553
cell: 716.432.3545
spatterson at resolutionmedical.com
www.resolutionmedical.com <http://www.ResolutionMedical.com>

Resolution Medical Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic mail
transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential or proprietary information
belonging to the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributing, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.  Thank
you for your cooperation.