[J24 ListSrv] Come Rumble and party Asian style this weekend

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 13:20:07 CDT 2014

Fleet #1's are hosting the A series party and it is a Vietnamese theme*.  Think pho soup, banh mi sandwiches and a signature herbal cocktail created just for this event. If these are not familiar to you prepare to be blown away.  Our fleet, will yet again raise the bar in how to throw down a party.

The J/24 Rumble is THIS Sunday.  Other than Ugotta this is the best racing we have. Terry Neff is coming to town for all three. It's a brilliant 1 day regatta (3 day series) which lets you prove your mettle if your up to speed or gives you plenty of opportunities to improve on your starts, roundings, strategy and boat handling. I know that Terry is coming to town for all three.

If you are short of crew, throw it out here to get rolling.  I have some people in mind from top sailors in other fleets who would probably relish the opportunity to a couple girls who are coming to the party.

If someone knows otherwise chime in but I understood it is still a 10am start despite online schedule saying 11.

*The races will not be Asian style only the party, that is unless it is best to go right and then left.

SPD

Bubbles Racing