[J24 ListSrv] Interested crew for J24 Fleet!

Ansley Semack ansley.semack at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:49:45 CDT 2015

Hello J24 Sailors!

My name is Ansley Semack. I am mid-20s Midwest transplant, recently moving
to Minneapolis from Detroit/Ann Arbor, Michigan. I have been sailing and
racing competitively for the last five years and am eager to catch the end
of season sailing here!

I was a college sailor for the University of Michigan all four years,
sailing mostly 420s as well as match racing Sonars. However, most of my
sailing has been on a Melges 24. I compete in one-design events around the
country with my dad throughout the year, and we also just completed the
200-nm race from Port Huron, MI to Mackinac Island on the M24 this July!
I also have experience on a variety of other big boats, including J boats
and NA40s.

I am an eager, flexible crew, specialize in pit and foresail trim, and love
to learn more about new boats.
Please feel free to call me with any openings. I would love to get out on
this Sunday (8/16) for the Rumble One Day event.

Thanks for your time!
Ansley Semack
313-600-8206

--
Thanks,

Ansley Semack

Research Lab Asst., Sivaramakrishnan Lab
Department of Genetics, Cell Biology, & Development
University of Minnesota, College of Biological Sciences
*B.S. Biology*
University of Michigan '14