[J24 ListSrv] Final Rumble Sunday

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 22:08:14 CDT 2015

The July Rumble was perfect as was last Augusts, and if NOAS current forcast of 10 kts and 80F is at all accurate it will be again. If you have yet to make this a priority, there are no more chances, this is your opportunity to make it happen.
I will be making gift baskets as well as planning the drink and food menu so please let me know if you plan to attend.
If you are not able to make the  Duluth commitment I hope you will choose to join your super cool fleet for some great racing, awards, and a great party.
If you have any questions or would like to help out, please let me know.
Captain Sean612-845-2442