[J24 ListSrv] Do you have what it takes Yeah, I'm talking to you.

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 18:18:43 CDT 2015

So you think YOU have a good team huh? Bring it, in two days we Rumble.

Assemble your gang, get geared up, meet in the bay and at 11am sharp, we rumble!
Keep it clean, no knives, just blades*, your cunning, skill, and your boat.
After the waves subside, pick yourselves up, dry yourselves off and get back to our clubhouse.
If someone puts a cool minty drink in your hand toast him, get over yourself, make up and please resist the urge to call it a mojito.
When awards are handed out pretend like your happy for the winners while you are actually plotting your comeback.
If it's your first time winning, be obnoxious, we'll understand.
Now grab a beer, look for a large spiral ham, make a sandwich, add some sides, eat. Repeat.
Win the race, win the party or win it all, but just be there and show us what you got.
We have 6-7 teams confirmed that think they have what it takes, I want to believe there are more of us.
___________Chef Bernie is making sandwiches along with some salads and sides. Eric Christianson is making potato salad and I will provide drinks and prizes.
*Let's talk about using blades before hand. It might make things more fair limit sail wear and trimmer skill and wear.
SPD