[J24 ListSrv] WYC Happy Hour this Thursday, April 14th at the Muni in Wayzata starting at 5:00 p.m.

Renee Vetsch reneevetsch at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 08:22:15 CDT 2016

 Hey there to my sailor friends!!! It's time yes, for another Happy Hour for the Wayzata Yacht Club Sailors!!
 We will be hosting another HH at the Muni Bar and Grill in Wayzata this Thursday, April 14th at 5:00 p.m. Happy Hour will be extended till about 6:15 p.m. We are asking everyone to please bring one bottle (a $10/$12) of wine for our Wine on Wayzata Bay Event on Friday, June 24th, for the "Boatload of Wine Game."!
 You will receive an extra raffle ticket for each bottle of wine you bring, so please bring more than one!! This will make your chances of winning some awesome prizes even greater!! We will again be raffling off gift certificates, and misc. Muni Bar and Grill merchandise! We only have two HH left, so we hope to see many of you on Thursday at the Muni!! There will be live music, so a little dancin may be happening!! We will meet in the back of the restaurant. See you then!
 Renee - your sailorgal!Renee Vetsch - AVEDA Cosmetologist
"INSPIRE" SALON de Coiffure
11731 50th St. N.E.
Albertville, MN 55301
(763) 497-2911