[J24 ListSrv] Welcome to a new season

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 08:08:21 CDT 2016

Ladies and Gentleman,
We have been invited by J/22 Fleet 1 to kick off the new season with a regatta! Dave Cool Icebreaker May 14 and 15.
It is warm and sunny so get a hold of your skipper and offer to help clean, wax and splash the boat. I think you will find it enjoyable to get as many people as possible involved. Let them know your availability for the regatta and your enthusiasm to participate. Think of how you would like to pitch in for the event as well.
If anyone is looking for a ride or in need of crew let me know and I can try and help.
The club has a clean-up day in two weeks Saturday the 23rd (10am?) if you have not been in a while or have never participated, please put this on your schedule and show up.
Same for your membership. This club is great because of the fees it takes in, the heavy amount of volunteering and enthusiasm of its members. Your contract with this community is to do all three.
Let each one of us, endeavor to to create a great season, and it will be so.
Let me know how I can help.
Sincerely
Sean DelaneyFleet Captain J/24 #1