[J24 ListSrv] Last Happy Hour for WYC Sailors at Lord Fletchers Thursday, May 5th starting at 5:00 p.m.!

Renee Vetsch reneevetsch at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 08:03:59 CDT 2016

 Hello Sailor Friends!!
 Once again, another....and our last WYC Happy Hour at Lord Fletcher's, Thursday, May 5th starting at 5:00 P.M.!! We are hoping for a great turnout seeing everyone and catching up! Please bring a bottle(s) of wine for our Wine on Wayzata Bay Event(Wine on Wayzata Bay)  on Friday, June 24th, 2016, the "Boatload of Wine" game. Again, we will have great raffle prizes to give away. Your chance will be greater by bringing additional bottles of wine! Mark your calendar and let's have another great turnout! See you then! Sailorgal, ReneeRenee Vetsch - AVEDA Cosmetologist
"INSPIRE" SALON de Coiffure
11731 50th St. N.E.
Albertville, MN 55301
(763) 497-2911