[J24 ListSrv] FW: Boat Parts for NCCS Sonars

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 07:27:54 CDT 2016

Greetings - As you and your crew install your upgrades for the season, please consider donating your used items to North Coast Community Sailing in Bayfield.  They’re looking for; sheets, spin poles, blocks, and other line.

NCCS is working hard to teach sailing skills to folks in the Bayfield/Washburn/Ashland area.   Those sailors subsequently become valuable crew members on WYC/AIS boats.

I’ll prepare a package to ship on Monday 5/09.  If you have something to donate, please drop it off at “RedCoat” on the island at WYC.

Thanks in advance.

Andy