[J24 ListSrv] Big News

Greg Bittle gbittle at Tewksbury-Kerfeld.com
Wed Aug 24 09:05:54 CDT 2016

Welcome and congrats!  A great Sunset series to all, and honors to Dave & the Usual Suspects crew on the victory.  The Bittles will do our best tonight.

Gregory N. Bittle

[cid:image003.png at 01D14163.D2688D10]
88 South Tenth Street, Suite 300
Minneapolis, MN  55403
Direct: 612.455.1638
Office: 612.334.3399
Fax:  612.334.5787
P Please consider the environment before printing.

Our job is to serve you:
If you like what we have done for you, please let
others know, as a referral is the greatest compliment.
If you are not satisfied, let me know.

CONFIDENTIAL - This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer; it is meant for the exclusive use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by E-mail or by telephone at 612-334-3399 and delete all copies of the message.

E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be safe, secure, or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender and Tewksbury & Kerfeld, P.A. therefore do not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.