[J24 ListSrv] Bob Slocum Regatta

Heather Fraser heatherf at pcspeed.com
Wed Jul 6 10:37:41 CDT 2016

Hi Sean,

I know I’ll see you in Bayfield later today but might not get a chance to talk. I’m wondering if you’d be willing to use your considerable rhetorical charms to encourage J24 fleet members to bring their boats out for the Bob Slocum event on Saturday, July 16, Noon-4.
I’m looking to draw 50-75 people who will need a ride for the race, and I know I’ve got 20-25 coming already!

As you recall, the event starts with a picnic/registration at noon, with lawn games for the kids, then we go out for a brief race, and come back in for ice cream and awards. It’s a ton of fun, and things will wind up by 4. pm.

Please let me know if there’s any additional information I can provide.

Sincerely,

Heather

Heather Fraser
Slocum Regatta Chair