[J24 ListSrv] Leech Lake regatta crew opening

Rudy Ruedenberg ruedenberg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 17:09:31 CDT 2016

 Hello J24 sailors,
I am looking for a moderate to seasoned experienced level J24 sailor that would be interested in joining my crew as a lead crew member at the upcoming 45th annual Leech lake regatta in August.  I am making arrangements to trailor a J24 to the 3 day event held in Walker, MN.  The regatta is a good mix of fun and competitive racing with upwards of 50 boats total in 10 divisions. The dates are:August 12-15th.  (traveling and setup is on the 12th and racing is 13th-15th) You would be home by evening of the 15th.
This is a unique opportunity and would include free room and board for you and a significant other at a lake home nearby and transportation up and back if needed.
There will be a variety of other boats from WYC coming to the event as well.  PLease contact me asap if you are interested or have questions.
ThanksRudy Ruedenberg  (WYC sailor)612-201-7238

Here is the link:Leech Lake Regatta | Shores of Leech Lake Resort | Walker, MN

|   |
Leech Lake Regatta | Shores of Leech Lake Resort | Walker, MN
 Join us at the Leech Lake Regatta for sailing, campfires, music and camaraderie at Shores of Leech Lake near Wal...  |   |